Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a running when parked 83 cx650c that had the rattlings of a starter clutch going bad. I parked it with the intent to fix it but never got around to it. Since then I've moved, I've gotten divorced, and I've gotten a new job and I finally accepted that I'll never get the time or motivation to finish it. The bike overall is in pretty good condition missing some of the main pieces that you would expect to be gone like the tool box cover. I recently tried to dig through all my keys to find the one that goes with it and I can't find it so that's going to be something you're going to have to work on. Quite honestly I'm just sick of it sitting in my garage, there's an entire extra parts bike that hit something in the front, engines intact the whole rear ends intact. No gas tank tho. I live in Lexington county South Carolina. I'm open to all offers, pretty much the best offer I get I'll probably take because I know someone here on the forums will give it a good home. I'm currently cleaning out my garage and this is part of the process of doing that, so if I happen to find the keys before you come and grab it then that's a bonus I guess for you. I don't check these forums very often so if you're interested just text me at 601-486-3636. Maybe the only person that knows me on the forums is Murrayf but I've talked to a few of y'all over the years with various issues, Dave from Wisconsin RIP was a good friend of mine that I developed a good relationship with over the years. Let me know. I'll give it a week or so and then I'll take the highest silent bid. I'll answer any questions y'all have as well, just text. Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also I have an extra parts bag that I'm pretty sure has an ignition in it among other things

1 - 2 of 2 Posts