·
Registered
1981 Honda GL500i
46 Posts
I don’t see it there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Your ad mentions a genuine Honda seat cover available for $70. Are you talking about a genuine (original?) 650T cover there ?

·
Registered
1981 Honda GL500i
46 Posts
Your ad mentions a genuine Honda seat cover available for $70. Are you talking about a genuine (original?) 650T cover there ?
Fatpig:
Not my ad, SwiftNick posted that he couldn't find HomerDodds ad in the forums classifieds.

I merely posted a link to the ad HomerDodd mentioned.

See his reply to your post

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's sold. Tried to give first dib's to the guys on this forum, but received little interest. Sold it for a local guy for $4K who is going to fully restore it. You all lost out, would have been a great bike for someone who can appreciate it.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I was really hoping that a forum member would have bought it. I don't even care about the money, I don't need it. I wanted it to go to someone who knows these bikes and has been looking for the rare 650T. Surprised I did not garner more interest here.
you didnt post a price. most people dont want to bother if theres no price. go take a chill pill dude.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I was really hoping that a forum member would have bought it. I don't even care about the money, I don't need it. I wanted it to go to someone who knows these bikes and has been looking for the rare 650T. Surprised I did not garner more interest here.
On the positive side there is a good chance the forum will gain a new member with the new owner of this bike.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
On the positive side there is a good chance the forum will gain a new member with the new owner of this bike.
I actually recommend the site to the new owner, as there has always been good technical support and information available. I have moved on a cruiser style; Shadow 1100. Enjoyed my turbo for years, but time for a change.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts