Honda CX 500 Forum banner

650 Turbo for sale

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Swiftnick 
#1 · (Edited)
After all these years, selling my CX650T. Clean title in hand, new battery, just registered. I live in Norcal ( hour north of SF).
Full disclosure: will need some cosmetic items.
Both mirrors, right front turn signal and seat cover are aftermarket (I have one original mirror).
Genuine Honda seat cover can be purchased for about $70. Mirror and signal also available on E-Bay.
Right side air filter access cover cracked; also available online.
Misc scratches and chips. Paint in fairly good condition,honestly would benefit from full repaint.
Tires have about 600 miles on them, but are 5 years old.
Make offer and we can discuss. Send me a message.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
no need for the sass.

i was more curious if the person in the ad i linked is flipping your bike for an outrageous price.
Direct and to the point. I wanted someone from the forum to have it. I don't give a damn about money, I don't need it. I was hoping someone who knows these bikes and has looked for years for the crown jewel of the CX line, 650T, would be rewarded with one. I searched for over a year when I started looking for it, and was rewarded for my persistence. Just wanted another like minded forum person to have the same feeling. Have a nice day.

#6 ·
Direct and to the point. I wanted someone from the forum to have it. I don't give a damn about money, I don't need it. I was hoping someone who knows these bikes and has looked for years for the crown jewel of the CX line, 650T, would be rewarded with one. I searched for over a year when I started looking for it, and was rewarded for my persistence. Just wanted another like minded forum person to have the same feeling. Have a nice day.
are you even reading what im asking you?

#7 ·
i was more curious if the person in the ad i linked is flipping your bike for an outrageous price.
CL ad was updated about 5 hours ago. Original had identical seat to the pictures above, but now has seat with the proper pinstripes.
Notice the mirrors are the same and it has the same fairing paint chip near the downpipe.

He has marked it down to the deal of the century price of only $17,500.

#8 ·
CL ad was updated about 5 hours ago.
(edit)
He has marked it down to the deal of the century price of only $17,500.
Sounds like he should take from Craigs & post it on Bring A Trailer:

Really nice low mile, but 40K? Somebody explain that to me?

#9 ·
Sounds like you failed to find someone who would appreciate it. At least he's not parting it out.

#12 ·
Its on E bay at the moment and bidding has stalled at $11,200 reserve not met. It does appear to have slightly more correct mirrors now. They are off 500 turbo but who’s going to notice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.