Honda CX 500 Forum banner

650 Turbo for sale

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Swiftnick 
#1 · (Edited)
After all these years, selling my CX650T. Clean title in hand, new battery, just registered. I live in Norcal ( hour north of SF).
Full disclosure: will need some cosmetic items.
Both mirrors, right front turn signal and seat cover are aftermarket (I have one original mirror).
Genuine Honda seat cover can be purchased for about $70. Mirror and signal also available on E-Bay.
Right side air filter access cover cracked; also available online.
Misc scratches and chips. Paint in fairly good condition,honestly would benefit from full repaint.
Tires have about 600 miles on them, but are 5 years old.
Make offer and we can discuss. Send me a message.

Attachments

See less See more
Discussion starter · #5 ·
no need for the sass.

i was more curious if the person in the ad i linked is flipping your bike for an outrageous price.
Direct and to the point. I wanted someone from the forum to have it. I don't give a damn about money, I don't need it. I was hoping someone who knows these bikes and has looked for years for the crown jewel of the CX line, 650T, would be rewarded with one. I searched for over a year when I started looking for it, and was rewarded for my persistence. Just wanted another like minded forum person to have the same feeling. Have a nice day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.