Honda CX 500 Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Tony said "Rich, how is that knee (s) and health coming along? ". In November I had my 2nd hip replaced, exactly one year after the first, I'm fully mechanical now! It all turned out just fine, except I'm still XX years old, heh heh. If anybody in comtemplating a hip replacement, it worked out well for me, twice. My knees still are OEM and working good. I hope to do more riding this year, starting with the snowmobiles this weekend in Vermont. August Rally in PA? Maybe. September Rally in VT? Maybe.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Rich, Good to hear surgery went well, and you're looking forward to riding to this year.
Possibly we could put together a late spring Tour o' New England rally/ ride. Maybe a cabin to cabin long weekend ride.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Well dang. I've run into a scheduling problem and will probably miss the Amish rally again this year. Turns out my high school class is holding our 60-year reunion August 14-15, and I'm bound and determined not to miss it, as I got snookered out of the 50-year bash ten years ago by #$%^& work requirements while I was still employed. It's out in north-central Iowa, a long haul from here and from Zeager's cabin, and I can't be both places at the same time. I'll just have to deal with the psychological shock of seeing old girl friends who are pushing 80, while of course I haven't changed a bit.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Damned rude of them not to check your schedule first. lol My 50th is next year. I hope I don't have the same conflict. I would have to make the choice.
I've started work on the GL. Front brake sealed up with new reservoir & O-Ring. working on my new custom mud flap for the front fender. When that's installed, it's on to the fairing with lots of wiring to do.
Dan

41 - 44 of 44 Posts