Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello! These photos I wanted to post last year. But access to the site was closed. Sanctions? But here I am again and some photos of last summer.
1) Sanctions are justified: the Russian threat Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

Attachments

Reactions: Cobram

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
10) Sister-in-Law (she ride HD Sportster 883) and me (Jokers MCC fest) Jeans Fun Tourism Travel Smile

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Pictures from your first and last post in this thread are visible. The ones in the middle, nyet.

Reactions: WildRussian

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
The size of the license plate! I suspect you would get an extra 5 km per liter if you weren't forced to have that air dam on the back of your motorcycle.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The size of the license plate! I suspect you would get an extra 5 km per liter if you weren't forced to have that air dam on the back of your motorcycle.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Hi, Cobram! I`m glad to meeting you here! Life is not honey and i lost bike, gun and girlfriend. But this summer was too cool! 7:00 am - wake up for job - 6:10 .m. ride a bike 2:00 am bar - 3:00 am at home. I live like young! And now i`m alive! Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Chopper Mode of transport

(Here you need listen "Legs" ZZ-Top.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
I didn't want to be accused of being a sexist pig, just because she is very cute too, so I paid compliments that don't get me in trouble ... and I do like the bike & gun also.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts