Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/events/AMAVintageMotorcycleDays.aspx

Figured I'd start the thread for this. I plan on driving down Saturday morning and spending the night, leaving on Sunday. I was there last year but wasn't able to meet up with anyone from the group. Hopefully ill be on the bike, if not ill be in the truck, plenty of room for bringing home swap meet parts.

So post here and maybe we can coordinate a meet up.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The stage is set. We travel down 5am Saturday morning. There are some issues with the CB right now so we are gonna travel on 4 wheels.

We will be there all day Saturday, staying the night at a local hotel and leaving Sunday morning after breakfast.

Sooooooo who's gonna be there?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Assuming I can get the bike back running right and my buddy gets his cam chain replaced on his tempter we'll be there for sure. Only a 40 min ride from here!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I am going to be there--going to see if I can round up the Cleveland contingent and head on down. I think I will be taking the mini van to haul back any parts I might buy

·
Read Only
121 Posts
I will be driving up Friday to look for parts, and then riding up Saturday with a small group of riders who are gathering at the Iron Pony at 08:00.

When: Saturday, July 23, 2011 8:15 AM

Where: Iron Pony Motorsports

5436 Westerville Rd

Westerville, OH 43081

·
Read Only
121 Posts
Will be leaving the Westerville area Friday morning at 07:00 and driving up. Will stop at M&M Head service in Delaware to check on the CX heads before heading up to Lexington. If anyone would like to ride along I'll take the E-150 so we have room for parts. Just let me know before Thursday Night.

·
Read Only
121 Posts
philbrewer - Sorry about not replying sooner but I did not see your post until today. It was so hot Friday that I did not go back up Saturday.. It would have been fun to meet up! Next year I hope to be better prepared by taking a trailer. Having some place to cool off and grab a bite will make a hot 2012 more enjoyable. It will also make a great place to meet up.

I am also planning to work the VJMC booth so anyone planning to attend will know where to find me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.