Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow enthusiasts,

I've decided to sell my 2 GL650's, both running.

One is close to a show bike, I've been told it's the cleanest example of a GL650 some people have seen since 1983, I have put a fair amount of miles on her, mostly interstate to the BRP, I live in Southeast Virginia. It has some minor modifications that can easily be removed for the purist, USB ports, RAMX phone mount, BL modulator, custom windshield, Lithium Phosphor battery, etc. It is not an interstate model although it comes with non-color-matching hardbags from the Interstate model. It also comes with the small trunk box and pillion seat which can be swapped out. Dunlop D404's will easily pass inspection.

The 2nd unit is in "fair" condition, running but smokes. I have only had it for a couple of months but rode it into my buddies shed just fine, it used to belong to a client of mine and I rebuilt the front brake master cylinder a year or so ago.

I'm a factory certified (not MMI) Honda technician and VA state inspector, I was formally the service manager/lead tech of a local Honda Powersports Dealership, and have ridden with members of this forum. I'm asking $2500 obro for both units together. Please PM or Text for more info 757-918-4424

Pic

Pic

Pic

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good evening!

1. Thank you, I absolutely love the twisted twin engine, I'm sure you understand the obsession! To clarify those pics are of only one unit.

2. I'm in Va beach, I've visited SD a few times, chocolate factory right? Nice place

3. I'd rather sell them as a package deal, the not-so-great one might be hard to sell by itself, I also have a 1982 CM200T that could be included in the deal for slightly more scratch.

I'm selling because I have the opportunity to get one of my dream bikes for a song, I live in a condo and have 2 bikes on the porch and one in a buddies shed. Lady says I can't have four bikes so I figured it's time to clean house.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi do you have pics of the other bike?
I live in Loudoun County VA, near Dulles airport

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello Barski, I don't right now but I'm going to take pictures of it this weekend, I'd like to post videos of both bikes ASAP so everyone can see exactly what on offer.

Regards,

·
Registered
862 Posts
Did any videos or pics ever surface yet?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts