Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Your photos are tiny, but I'm interested in getting one or both. Any info on their general condition, titles, and price would be helpful.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 78 has a clear title. I used to ride it to work. I had the generator replaced and after that the motorcycle started making a ticking sound. I didn't know if they left something loose or if it was the timing chain. I started to look at it but just got too busy. It has been sitting in my garage for a few years. The 79 Custom when I got it had been sitting for a while. It would run but not very well. Both bikes would probably need some work but I think at least the 78 would still run well with some minor work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FREE!! These bikes are ready to be picked up. Somebody could use them for parts if nothing else. Can't beat the price.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I can be there tomorrow!

FREE!! These bikes are ready to be picked up. Somebody could use them for parts if nothing else. Can't beat the price.
If you have not already departed with both of those bikes I would be more then happy to pick them up anytime tomorrow at your convenience. 8/14/16

1 - 6 of 6 Posts