Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Good luck to you at that price. I have seen similar in the $600-1000 range in my area. Not being mean, just seems way high to me.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I paid 450 for one in the same kind of shape I sold it fr 1000 but it took forever. They may have only made these one year but they made a ton of them.

·
Registered
255 Posts
i paid 400 for mine...rough around the edges ?..but worth it to me for the price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments. Not a spam. Been storing it in my garage for a friend. Talked him into selling it and that was his starting price.
And also to tjjkc comments like yours are the reason most of the people i know don't belong to groups and forums. You come off as owning the place just because you've been here a while. What exactly is spam about it? The post on here or on cl with my valid info? If you want to set up some rules they should include all comments too!
For your info I have four cx's of my own, my father and uncle have three between them and we were interested in the site until now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Had a local fab shop make the brace. Can't tell if someone ran into the garage door or what with it. only damage was the bars were tweaked, the fender crinkled, and the brace had one ear broke off. I had all the pieces of the brace so instead of ordering for the 20 bucks or whatever they were going for, I stopped at a fab shop in town and the guy laid it out and made it for 15 while i waited.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts