Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my 1982 GL500 Interstate up for sale. I purchased it 2 years ago for my wife and I to take trips on. We had a new one in 1981 and rode most of the eastern states. Now, at 72 years old, I've found that I can no longer handle the weight. I have the bike posted on Columbus, Ohio Craigslist for sale under the motorcycle heading. I completed a triple by pass plus a bit more this past Winter. Murray cleaned and tuned the carbs. The tires have less than 50 miles on them. I have an entire Honda system 2 radio except no headsets. The radio is not installed on the bike but speakers are. I believe all brackets, gauges, and wiring are there. The system functioned as it should before I removed it. New All Balls steering head bearings and new fork seals. Compression is up to factory specs. Mileage is 20,000. I'm asking $2600.00 Cash only, no shipping. I hate to sell it but it's just sitting there looking lonesome.
Riderbob. I can be reached at 614 877 0552. or email is [email protected] no texts. Ask for Bob Thank You.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts