Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1982 GL500i - SOLD

1982 Honda GL500 Interstate, In the last few years/few thousand miles (it doesn't get ridden much anymore) it has had new cam chain and tensioners, stator, water pump and cam seal, fan, radiator hoses, oil pump chain, thermostat, wheel bearings, brake pads, fork seals, and tires. The engine was sourced from David in Wisconsin and runs really well but Im not sure of the mileage on it, there is no oil consumption or contamination. The odometer says the bike has 44100 miles on it. The carbs were professionally rebuilt several years ago by Larry in California. Saddlemen seat covers. Driver's backrest by Utopia. Trunk relocation kit. Front fork brace. Stainless brake lines from JDA. Driving lights. Stereo with amp accepts RCA mini input from phone or MP3 player. Has winter fairing lowers for better riding comfort in cool or wet weather, they are easily removed and replaced with highway pegs (included). Nice tires. Nice exhaust. Has some scuffs and scratches but runs and rides nice. Its time to pass this on so I can make room for new projects. i would like this to go to a good home with someone who would appreciate a nice twisted twin. $1,600. Located in La Crosse WI. Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle accessories Automotive tire Joe

SOLD! To a gent in northeast Iowa. I'll direct him to this forum as he doesn't have previous experience with CX/GL bikes.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Goodness gracious ... for me not to be , but what a nice buy for one lucky future owner. :)

Reactions: Annuit.Coeptis

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haven't even had a nibble on this. Dropping the price to $1600

·
Registered
81 Gl500i 83 CX650E
1,889 Posts
Why are all the good deals so fricking far away and across some stupid border. Also a lack of cash as well.

Reactions: Marcswales

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Its spring so I'll bump this one back out there. $1600 is a great deal for this bike, I'll even throw in a new battery.

Reactions: bearman1
1 - 6 of 6 Posts