Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello CX 500 forum! I have decided to sell my silverwing and thought there might be some interest on the forum. Three years ago, when I acquired the bike, it had 15,000 miles and the bad stator. I replaced the stator, fix up a few odds and ends and put 7000 miles on it. It’s in good condition, tires are good. The only issue I have is that from time to time the starter makes a bad clank sound. at any rate I am hoping to get about $1000 for it. Here are a few pictures of the bike:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello CX 500 forum! I have decided to sell my silverwing and thought there might be some interest on the forum. Three years ago, when I acquired the bike, it had 15,000 miles and the bad stator. I replaced the stator, fix up a few odds and ends and put 7000 miles on it. It’s in good condition, tires are good. The only issue I have is that from time to time the starter makes a bad clank sound. at any rate I am hoping to get about $1000 for it. Here are a few pictures of the bike:

Can I come over and take a look tomorrow?

·
Premium Member
1978 CX500, 1982 GL500 Silverwing Interstate, 1980 CX500 Custom
95 Posts
I also sent you a pm (earlier today), but I am not local...

Thanks, Adrian

·
Premium Member
1978 CX500, 1982 GL500 Silverwing Interstate, 1980 CX500 Custom
95 Posts
I also sent you a pm (earlier today), but I am not local...

Thanks, Adrian
Hi (Swanny?),

I decided to go with a different bike that was local. Good luck with the sale, there's a lot of CX & GL--ers in your area!!

Cheers, Adrian

·
Registered
13 Posts

Is this Silverwing still available?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts