Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!
I have a great offer for whoever wishes to pick it up from the Gold Coast.
I picked up a beat up CX500 which was missing a lot of parts in late 2014 and started a project of rebuilding and modifying it complete.
During the couple years I visited this website regularly and slowly sourced replacements parts, followed a manual to rebuild the engine and started adapting modern forks to the frame so it could use the classic comstar wheels.
Long Story short, I haven't touched it in years now and I have just homed it in the garage and life got away from me. I may have chucked a good few thousand at it and countless of gruelling hours, but I know I won't see the value return.
I would like to reach out to this forum of enthusiasts to find someone who wishes to offer me anything remotely fair, even if modest, to take it all. I would love it to go to someone who wants to finish it, or use it to fix their own. Either way, it deserves a new home and fresh hands to get to work on it.
Send me an offer and I'll try upload some pics.
(I really rather not sell part by part, I'm moving house soon and would like someone to grab it all).
From memory, It needed TAI Coils, clutch pedal, Handle bars, hand controls, Lights.

·
Registered
1978 CX500
33 Posts
Looks really good so far.
If I was nearby, I'd snap it up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts