2,597 Posts
oh crap i put this in the wrong post

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok now then heres some pics of my bike jay

this is when i first got it

as you can tell i did a little work to it and now then for the more recent pics i have changed the bars redid the sissy bar and paint took care of all the dents and all of the wiring problems it had

and i am still thinking about a different color for the bike.....so i guess what i am trying to say is that i am not sure what i want to do with it yet.....
Cool looks good Lucky

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
My link

Ok finally the video is up and running well guys how does she sound??????

LOL: I just posted a thread with a youtube recording of my CX. I think your bike sounds "Pretty Darned Good" in throttle response although the idle seemed a bit rough. I think spec is 1100 rpm +-100

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL: I just posted a thread with a youtube recording of my CX. I think your bike sounds "Pretty Darned Good" in throttle response although the idle seemed a bit rough. I think spec is 1100 rpm +-100

Yes getting rebuild kits for carbs soon first i am tackling the mech seal this weekend thanks Novalox

·
Registered
8,423 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Sounds ok.Hard to tell too much as there's a lot of bass on the recording.I've just fitted a new collector box on mine but they are quiet anyway

You are not kidding about the bass... I was wondering if Lil Buffalo had removed the Baffalos
I had recorded mine at a much lower level requiring my audio to be turned up pretty much all the way. I was listening on headphones, His came on and knocked me out of my chair

This was pretty enlightning. With the camera up close to the front of the motor as in Shep's first Vid, I can hear mostly the engine and not the exhaust. This has given me a much better comparison to judge from.

Thanks for posting that !

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry guys thats what bit is on my computers camera besides the carbs and water leak after that i think she will be fine doing the seal this weekend and in 2 weeks doing the carb rebuild Shep those bikes sound good i have a little leak in the collector at bottom that connect the 2 pipes but thats it...

·
Registered
8,423 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the links Shep i saved them into bookmarks in case the site gets funky never know, Hopefully gonna do some work on it this weekend hopefully.....

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
you sure it should be in one called sup

1 - 19 of 19 Posts