Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m going for more of a scrambler look and prefer the look of the 18” rear wheel
Anyone looking to sale (2.15x18?)? Prefer a set with the matching front.
TIA!

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Just FYI the bike in your avatar already has the matching front.

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Bob I have an 18" reverse Comstar. It came with an engine, CX500, and a set of forks with the leading axle which I believe were from the CX500 Custom. So there are 18" reverse Comstars out there.

·
Super Moderator
20,306 Posts
Reverse comstars {19 front, 18 rear} are found in any country that continued to get the standard CX in 81 and 82. The basis of my Ozdeluxe is an 81. It came with reverse comstars. My blue CX that I'm riding is an 80, the last year for the standard comstars.

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Yes, it is a rear. The best picture I can find is not very good, but will have to do for now.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have a good set, running takeoffs from my GL 500 when I went to Turbo wheels. They are crated and ready to go. The original comstars with the spoke edges facing inward and rear-wheel 18 inches. The front is modified for twin rotors and I also have the matching fork set, in excellent condition, ready to roll. I posted pictures on the forum sometime back. Let me know if gone and I'll see if I still have them,
Capt Frank

1 - 9 of 9 Posts